Carbonyl iron powder – made by its inventor!
BASF carbonyl iron powder (CIP) is an exceptionally fine and pure iron powder with unique morphological properties. BASF discovered the process of producing carbonyl iron powder 85 years ago, and is still the world's leading producer of CIP. Working with our customers, we use our experience and expertise to develop innovative solutions for a whole spectrum of different applications. The result is a wide range of carbonyl iron powders tailored to the specific needs of our customers.
- Inductive electronic components
- Metal powder injection molding
- Diamond tools
- Microwaves and radar absorption
- Nutritional supplements
Your advantages at a glance
- Broad and innovative product portfolio
- Outstanding quality consistency and purity
- Personal contact & consulting thanks to a global sales team
- New products designed to respond to customer requirements
- Reliable delivery